From Brooklyn Centre Wiki
3817 West 25th Street
In September of 1915, Mayer-Marks opened their second store in the city of Cleveland at the southwest corner of West 25th Street and Denison Avenue. The opening date was meant to coincide with the grand re-opening of the Brooklyn-Brighton Bridge and the 100th anniversary of the founding of Brooklyn Centre.
The three story high Mayer-Marks sold furniture, carpets, and appliances.
The building later also housed a Marshall Drug Store right at the corner, and also several other small businesses that fronted on Denison.
This corner had a stop for the #18 CTS bus so the drugstore could be quite busy while riders waited for their transportation to arrive.
The structure was torn down to make way for a new use.