From Brooklyn Centre Wiki
Brooklyn Centre is primarily composed of Original Lot 65.
Brooklyn Village included Original Lots #65 and #74.
This land was purchased by the early settlers from Lord and Barber, agents for The Connecticut Company.
- Original Lot 65
- Original Lot 74
- Capt. Ozias Brainard, who arrived in Ohio in 1813, bought all of Original Lot 74 in 1815.